Monday, April 10, 2006

A-Z Meme

From Chana.

Accent: No particular accent, but I sometimes get pegged as Jewish when I talk. Someone once said I sound like Jon Stewart, which I took as an enormous compliment. :-)

Booze: Yes, please. Beer: Sam Adams, Anchor Steam, anything fancy, micro-, or foreign except for Guinness. (Yes, I'm a liberal elitist. I don't drink Pabst Blue Ribbon or Bud Lite. Not that I'd turn them down, but if I have a choice. And a few bucks.) Wine: I like a good (i.e. > $5) cabernet sauvignon. Sauvignon blanc if I'm looking for a white. Hard stuff: scotch, rocks. Girly drink: Cape cod.

Chore I hate: Clothes shopping. I try to do as much as I can online now.

Dogs/cats: Cats.

Essential Electronics: Computer. Air conditioner. Ipod. Access to movie theater or tv/dvd.

Favorite Perfume/Cologne: eh.

Gold and silver: eh.

Hometown: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Insomnia: If I'm really upset. Then I decide I'll think about it the next day at a certain time and it often gets better.

Job Title: Computer programmer/software engineer/codemonkey.

Kids: 0. THAT I KNOW OF. HAHAHAHAHAH. No, actually, 0.

Living Arrangements: Apt.

Most Admired Trait: Easygoing.

Number of Sexual Partners: Define "sexual." (Yes, I'm a Democrat. But when you grow up religious, there are all sorts of rules and rationalizations for sexual behavior.) Let's say half a dozen.

Overnight Hospital Stays: Luckily, none.

Phobia: I cannot handle that puff-of-air test at the eye doctor.

Religion: See blog.

Siblings: XXXXXXXXX (Not a roman numeral.)

Time I usually wake up: As late as I can.

Unusual Talent: I'm very good at ordering from menus. People are always jealous when the food comes.

Vegetable I refuse to eat: I'll eat pretty much anything as long as it's not a brain or tongue or something.

Worst Habit: Procrastination.

X-Rays: I've got some nice ones of my teeth if you're interested.

Yummy Foods I Make: Various chicken/fish stuff. Eggs.

Zodiac Sign: Skeptic. Haha, Libra, if you want to know. But you'd be foolish if you did. ;-)

I tag Sadie Lou, cyberkitten, and dbackdad.

6 comments:

dbackdad said...

Don't like Guinness? That's un-American ... err, I mean un-Irish.

Thanks for the tag. I'll start working on it immediately.

Anonymous said...

First, thanks!

Second, what puff-of-air test? I'm confused.

Jewish Atheist said...

I think it's for glaucoma. Basically, you're supposed to sit there and NOT BLINK while they basically shoot a rubber band at your eyeball. (That's what it feels like, anyway. It's actually a puff of air, hence my technical name for it, the puff of air test.)

Sadie Lou said...

Oh great. My hubby is taking the computer tomorrow.
:(
I'll take you up on your tag Tues. night or the next day...
I love learning about you because you're pretty much mum about this stuff--not that this quiz was DEEPLY insightful or anything...
*wink*

CyberKitten said...

I don't normally 'do' memes...... But I'll see what I can do.....

Anonymous said...

Big medical breakthrough. New test doesn't have a puff of air.

Try it. You'll like it.

Reza